FinMacAdmin 2017 pt.2 - First time second time in a calendar year!
Second event of the year takes place in downtown Helsinki, with topics ranging from WiFi to Swift. We will also hear about new things happening in Apple ecosystem - and of course, meet colleagues!
We are sold out.
However, you can follow the registration page at https://www.regonline.com/FI_EMEIA_TP_ENT_171212_2091372 for cancellations.
The event will be held in the World Trade Center Helsinki.
The address is: Aleksanterinkatu 17, 00100 Helsinki.
Location on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/KU7WZ6qJwgq
The event will start at 10.00(AM). Please arrive a few minutes before the first session. Guidance will be provided by the WTC staff.
Speakers are adviced to arrive at 09.45(AM).
Some sessions have prerequisites, please familiarize yourself with them beforehand.
- 10.00 - 10.45: Jarkko Ahonen (Apple): Opening words & UAKEL
- 10.50 - 11.50 Janne Lehikoinen & Antti Tulisalo (Tieto Oyj): How to create a Swift macOS app
- Xcode 9 installed
- 11.50 - 12.30 Hannes Juutilainen (University of Jyväskylä): MicroMDM + InstallApplications + DEPNotify
- 12.30 - 13.15 Lunch break
- 13.15 - 14.00 Petri Riihikallio (Metis Oy): WiFi
- 14.00 - 14.45 TBA
- 14.50 - 15.30 Antti Pettinen (Tampere University of Technology): Probably something about (web)servers and things
- 15.30 -> Discussion
Material will be available in the MacAdminFi GitHub repository: https://github.com/macadminfi/finmacadmin2017_pt2
Special thanks to our employers for allowing us to work on the event not just on our free time.